Register now for the Extravaganza!
Thank you for registering for Extravaganza 2018! We know that it is going to be a great event...all the more so because you will be a part of it!
Some things to know before you register:
- Clicking on the link below will take you to the registration page.
- Once you fill out the registration page, you will be taken to an online payment page. If you are paying by credit card, you can do so there. If you are paying by check, you will receive an invoice by e-mail automatically. You can use that invoice to make your payment.
- Yes, you can bring along your spouse/partner! They can register as a "guest" and take part in the E for only $125! Please note, this special "guest" rate is reserved for spouses/partners, not for co-workers, neighbors, or others. Thanks for understanding!)
- If you have applied for scholarship assistance, please do not register until you receive confirmation of the scholarship and a registration code from Wendy Black.
- Some folks ask if they can register early to take advantage of the less expensive rate, but then pay after January 1, in the new budget year. Absolutely! Once you receive your invoice, please hang on to it, and send Laurie Hoium an e-mail to let her know you will be paying after January 1, just so that she knows.
- Please note: Our online registration does take Visa and Mastercard. We do not take Discover or American Express. (Yes, the Discover and AmEx logos does appear on the bank charge page...we are unable to remove that...but we don't take them. Sorry for any inconvenience!)
- Please make sure you understand our cancellation policy before you register.
- Once you register, you will need to make your own housing reservations. Please visit our housing page to take advantage of our deeply discounted room rates.
- Never been to the Extravaganza before? We are doing a special "First-Timer's Orientation Webinar." We will repeat it twice (and it will be recorded and archived if you miss the live versions.) The webinars will be on Sunday, January 7 at 3:00pm (central time) and on Tuesday, January 9 at 8:00pm (central time). You can get more information and register here.